Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog, the best game from the 90s. Everyone who lived through the 90s knows about this game and how fun it was to play. Among many other games, this one was very popular to play on your Nintendo system.
When you first played this game, it was a bit annoying and hard to play, until you have died a few times to get it. There were many other 90s games to play like Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, Tetris, and mortal combat.
Race at lightning speeds across seven classic zones as Sonic the Hedgehog. Run and spin through loop-de-loops as you collect rings and defeat enemies on your mission to save the world from the evil Dr. Eggman.
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen at a smooth 60FPS offering unrivaled performance and the game’s legendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
- GOTTA GO FAST – Challenge yourself with an all-new Time Attack mode!
- NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Play as Sonic’s friend’s Tails and Knuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly, climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways to explore.
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT Sonic The Hedgehog on Android offers exclusive support for the Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX, and all HID controllers.
Check out More Helpful Resources:
- Fun Game Night
- Miraculous Burger King Toy Review
- Noah’s 6th Birthday
- Noah’s Dentist Visit Before Christmas
- PlayTime At The Park